valley

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Atlanta Trip

So, last week, I went up with the boyfriend and a mutual friend to Atlanta for a little mini-vacation, and it was quite a trip!


The reason why we were going up to Atlanta in the first place was because the friend had one last semester at Georgia Tech, and needed to drive himself up there anyway. So we hitched a ride for a little five-day adventure. I've only driven through Atlanta before this trip (since I-75 cuts right through the city), so I jumped no the chance to see a new city.






My two road trip buddies.











Yay for Georgia!










We didn't really do much when we got there, more chilling than anything. But we did go to a particularly cool bar called Ormsby's.


It was a pretty snazzy bar, and the space was beautiful.We only stayed for a drink, but it was definitely worth the visit.






In the end, though, the best part will have to be the plane ride. I've always loved flying, and this time was no different (though it was a pity that I didn't get a window seat, but whatever).











Ormsby's

No comments:

Post a Comment