valley

Friday, August 3, 2012

And it begins again...

What? A blog post?

Over the past year or so, I've kind of abandoned this blog, I know, and I've decided it's time to bring it back. During my absence I've graduated college, and moved back home (and I have to say, I've missed the weather, the area, the friends). The blog itself has gotten a whole top-down redesign. If you were a follower before the change, you'll notice all the old posts are gone, along with the visual changes; I changed the name of the old Stars and Confetti and replaced it with this new blog. So while the old blog still exists (somewhere....), the url starsandconfetti.blogspot.com won't bring you to the old, blue-and-pink, college drama blog. That blog has gone supernova, and I've decided it's time for a clean(er) slate. Though I'm sure that there'll be plenty of drama to report, sooner or later.

Here's to the future, to my own and that of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment